N8 HPC represents a step-change in the computing capability and capacity available to leading researchers in the N8 universities, providing a platform for sharing methodological and technical expertise, and creating new opportunities for business-facing collaborative research.
If your company is interested in collaborating with a researcher who has access to N8 HPC or if you already have an existing relationship with an N8 University, please contact the relevant Business Engagement manager listed below.
If you do not have an existing relationship with an N8 University and are interested in collaborating with a researcher to use N8 HPC then please make an enquiry.
- Durham University – Julie Swinbank
- Lancaster University – Colin McLaughlin
- Leeds University – Lee Mason
- Liverpool University –Umar Daraz
- University of Manchester – Kris Matykeiwicz
- Newcastle University – Graeme Young
- University of Sheffield – Chris Hill
- University of York – Jason Blenkinsop