If you require assistance in using N8 HPC, advice on the services available or how to get access please see the options below.
Forgotten Passwords and Password Resets
A password will be issued upon account application. If the password is forgotten or needs to be reset for any reason, please contact the University of Leeds ISS Help Desk on 0113 343 3333, mentioning that you are an external user. Currently, password resets can only be done via this method.To change your password, which you should do on a regular basis, please use the passwd command.
For any issues in using or running jobs on N8 HPC, you should contact your local helpdesk.
- Durham firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lancaster email@example.com
- Leeds firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liverpool email@example.com
- Manchester firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newcastle email@example.com
- Sheffield firstname.lastname@example.org
- York email@example.com
If your business already has an existing relationship with an N8 University please contact your Business Engagement Manager listed below. If you do not have an existing relationship with an N8 University and are interested in using N8 HPC please make an enquiry.
- Durham University – Julie Swinbank
- Lancaster University – Colin Mclaughlin
- Leeds University – Lee Mason
- Liverpool University – Umar Daraz
- University of Manchester – Kris Matykeiwicz
- Newcastle University – Graeme Young
- University of Sheffield – Chris Hill
- University of York – Jason Blenkinsop
For general enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.